Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Downtown GM Renaissance Center Ford Auditorium Shoreline Duvet Cover Set
- Univeristy of South Alabama Vinyl Wall Art Skyline Decorative Home Bedroom Decor
- Fruit Queen Size Duvet Cover Set Lemon orange Circles with 2 Pillow Shams
- blackwalduhr TU 20 PHQ NEU
- Thorshammer Wand Deko HUGIN MUNIN 24 cm - Raben mit Runen Handarbeit aus Holz
- (46cm x 18m, White) - Magic Cover Adhesive Vinyl Contact Paper For Lining
- Chezmoi Collection Sedona By 4-piece Southwestern Wild Horses Window Curtain Set
- Home Basics 3-Step Steel Deluxe Handle Step Stool with 250 lb. Load Capacity
- Lightweight Quilt Sets Thin Quilted Comforter,Multipurpose Bedspread Blanket And
- PS4 DS4 MOD KIT PROGRAMMABLE REMAP BOARD W 4 ALUMINUM PADDLES DIY BUTTON MAP 2U
- Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags for Clothes, Quilts, Pillows, Space Saver...
- 700W 110V-230V Alimentazione Power Supply ATX Alluminio 20+4PIN ATX 12V V2.3
- Draper 83429 Storm Force Mini Air Grinder Kit
- Indian Mandala Kantha Quilt 108" Boho Bedspread King Handmade Reversible Blanket
- NWT Chaps 700 Thread 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Standard Pillow Case Dark Beige
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Strawberry King Size Duvet Cover Set Berry Slices Motif with 2 Pillow Shams about our community.